for ages 11-17 - OPEN for Summer 2023
- Fill out the application form below. Be sure to include all contact information, the gender and age of the applicant (who must be between 11-17 years of age), and an e-mail address.
- Submit a letter from a teacher or parent describing the applicant's writing ability and reasons for applying for the scholarship, including information about financial need.
- Include ONE short sample of the applicant's writing, either 75 words of poetry, or two pages double-spaced of prose, or a 1-page comic with a minimum of 3 panels.
- The successful applicant(s) will be notified via e-mail.
- We particularly invite applicants to apply who are FNMI, or who identify as minorities, New Canadians, LGBTQ2+, or are persons with a disability or limited financial means. Please self-identify in your letter of application.
|If you are interested in being placed on our waiting list for potential scholarships, contact us at email@example.com with the understanding that we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to offer a scholarship for you/your child.|